Friday, March 27, 2009

watch India vs New Zealand 2nd Test Day 3 live

Khan fully deserved his wicket as he beat both Ryder and Brendon McCullum regularly in a fiery start to the afternoon session by the seamer."It is just that I was angry with myself for getting out the way I did," he added.

The dismissal apart, Ryder was happy to come up with his maiden double century when the team needed it most. "Definitely, it is a good feeling to get my career-best score. I just went out there and stuck to my game plan and that worked for me. The double is really big for me," said Ryder.A tough competitor on the field, Ryder said he was relishing the experience of playing against some Indian cricketers whom he watched on television all his life.

"It is a great experience. They are a world class team and to play against them has been great. 

No comments: