Wednesday, March 18, 2009

watch India vs New Zealand 1st Test Day 2 live streaming


If Viru and Gambhir can continue the same tomorrow and others can build on that we can really do well. We have the in-form VVS Laxman and Sachin Tendulkar.

I think Dravid can come good as well. It was a good decision by Dhoni to have fielded first Although he has been brought back after a long gap, I am sure his experience would have helped us. Well, I don't blame Dhoni's decision at all, a captain I think always knows better, but in my opinion Balaji or Irfan could have a made a big difference today on this particular wicket.

Well nothing special. Just play to your potential. Show patience, as conditions keep changing there. I think we have players who have tons of experience and they should come good this time. Most of them have played there before.

No comments: