Thursday, March 26, 2009

watch England vs West Indies 3rd ODI live streaming

England coaches tinkered with his action fearing it would lead to serious injury problems, but Anderson has now returned to what comes naturally and said: "I'm very pleased with the way it's gone. I think I've been bowling well for a reasonable amount of time now and I've got some consistency going, which I've been searching for the last few years."

He added: "I probably haven't got the wickets during the winter I'd have liked to, but I felt like I've been bowling well.

"I can't think of a reason why I'm not getting the wickets. You do go through phases and sometimes you have a series when everything comes off and sometimes you have to work a little bit harder and possibly don't get the rewards you think you deserve."Anderson claimed 46 championship wickets at 20.30 in just 11 matches in 2002 season, swinging the ball at pace with an unorthodox action which resulted in him looking down at the ground at the moment of delivery.

No comments: