Friday, March 27, 2009

India vs New Zealand 2nd Test Day 3 live streaming

Zaheer hoped things would look better tomorrow"It is a good track. Hopefully, tomorrow will be ours," an optimist Zaheer said after second day's play."It is a team game so I am going to definitely back my team mates. It can happen on the field, you just have to move on." The ace seamer was looking to get the better of Ryder in the rest of the series.

"He has been batting well. I will have to give it to them. It was fun bowling to him and it was good to take up that challenge. But I believe the remaining three innings will hopefully go my way."

"Tomorrow is an important day for us. Hopefully, we will put it together. Things are looking good as (Rahul) Dravid and Sachin (Tendulkar) are batting. We have to win the day and come back right into the Test match," said Zaheer, who returned with three for 129.

No comments: