Thursday, March 19, 2009

watch India vs New Zealand 1st Test Day 3 live score

Dravid was also happy with his form. "I felt good today. My feet really moved well and I got into right positions through the day. I was scoring at fairly decent clip. But I got a pretty good one at that stage. Even after 60-65 overs, the ball was still seaming a little bit.

"Overall, I am quite satisfied. But it would have been nice to go on and get a big score. It would have helped the team had I probably been not out at the end of the day. That would have been great. But I felt good the way my balance and body was, and the way my feet were moving today," said Dravid, who notched his 54th half century in 132 Tests.

Talking about the wicket he had made 190 and 103 not out in 1998-99 here, Dravid said "It was a long time ago. 

No comments: