Thursday, April 2, 2009

watch India vs New Zealand 3rd Test live streaming

Dhoni said the back injury that kept him out of the second Test in Napier has improved a lot even though he was not willing to commit whether he would play tomorrow.

"My back has improved a lot. But we have to see how I am before the game," Dhoni said.

"In a limited overs match, you know the maximum you can keep is 50 overs, but on a good, flat track in a Test you will have to be ready for 120 overs. I will have to see how I am tomorrow morning," he said."I am not that kind of player that the team relies on me a lot. Whether I am playing or not, will not have much impact on the team," Dhoni said.

Dhoni was wearing a support for his back at the nets even though he went through the chores to indicate that he might play the decider starting at the Basin Reserve.

No comments: