Friday, April 3, 2009

Watch 3rd Test Day 2 India vs New Zealand Live Streaming

Describing Zaheer as the world's best left-armer and one of the cleverest bowlers in the game,

 Napier felt that the Indian pace sprearhead's ability to bowl swing, reverse swing and his changes of pace "will make him invaluable to the Mumbai Indians."Millions of cricketers -- amateur or professional would love to get the chance to play alongside Sachin Tendulkar. I have that opportunity so am looking forward to it immensely. He is cricket in India. Just to have the chance to speak to him and understand his way of thinking is a great life experience", he said on his personal website.Napier, who is set to fly out of England for Durban this Sunday to link up with his MI teammates ahead of the IPL opener on April 18, was also full of praise about the skills of two other Indian performers - off spinner Harbhajan Singh and speedster Zaheer Khan."I'll make sure I get the chance to speak to him to try to add something to my own game.

" he added."I'll make sure I get the chance to speak to him to try to add something to my own game." he added.

No comments: