Thursday, April 2, 2009

watch 3rd Test India vs New Zealand live Day 1 streaming

Timid they may be, but the Kiwis are confident that they can turn the tables on India. Having shown rare character in the second Test at Napier, when they forced India to follow-on, they believe that they carry the momentum into this crucial game.

The Kiwis are emboldened by their record at the Basin Reserve track, where they have trounced India in four successive Tests. Though they had huffed and puffed to barely snare four Indian wicket in the second innings at Napier, they believe that they have the ammunition to bowl out the formidable Indian batting twice in this match."My back has improved a lot. But we have to see how I am before the game. In a limited overs match, you know the maximum you can keep is 50 overs, but on a good, flat track in a Test you will have to be ready for 120 overs. I will have to see how I am tomorrow morning," said Dhoni. "I am not that kind of player that the team relies on me a lot. Whether I am playing or not, will not have much impact on the team," he said.It isn't a typical Basin Reserve wicket. I have never seen it so brown. But Jeetan Patel, who plays most of his cricket here, suggests that it has good bounce," said the Kiwi captain."I don't know how the wicket will play. We will have to decide between Jeetan, Mills

 

No comments: