Thursday, April 16, 2009

Watch Australia vs South Africa 5th ODI live streaming

"The public have booed me most of the time but, hopefully, playing with the Rajasthan Royals they'll get behind me,Rajasthan Royals captain and coach Warne, who shared a love-hate relationship with the south African crowd during his playing days, also looking to woo fans with the help of Smith." Warne was quoted as saying by the 'Australian Associated Press'.

"The win is a personal milestone for century-maker Herschelle Gibbs, who has overcome several recent set-backs to reach the top again and to justify CSA's faith in him.

Smith has also won new fans at home after he batted with a broken finger in the Sydney Test.

"When I came home, the reception I got . . . That was something special. I've had to come to terms with the fact that with me, there's no balanced view. People either love me or hate me," he said.

No comments: