Friday, April 3, 2009

India vs New Zealand 3rd Test Day 2 live streaming

"I am improving as a batsman. I am working hard at the nets so that I can score a hundred some day. Maybe at this point in time I am not good enough yet to make it happen," added Harbhajan who had taken 323 wickets and scored six half centuries in Test cricket so far.

His disappointment though was something he could live with considering the contribution he has made in difficult conditions for the team.

"But I am happy with my contributions with the bat. When the team needed runs badly at Nagpur, Sydney, Bangalore and here, I have put up my hands. I think it is important for me, Zaheer (Khan) and Ishant (Sharma) to stay at the wicket with the batsmen and score those crucial runs," said Harbhajan.However, the feisty off-spinner has bailed out India from trouble with his willow more than once including in the third Test against New Zealand on Friday."I am very upset. I should have got century. It was my best chance to score one," he said after hitting 60 to help India reach 375 for nine on the opening day.

No comments: