Sunday, April 19, 2009

Watch Chennai Super Kings vs Bangalore Royal Challengers Live streaming

Matthew Hayden was absoutely brilliant.After watching him play, I thought that we were lucky that that he was on our side.Other players are good too - Hussey, McCullum have made tons.But the sheer innovation of Hayden left me amazed.Who else could reverse sweep Shaun Pollock (If I am not mistaken) for four.Even Sachin was impressed.And what about that cheeky shovel??? Mind blowing.

Raina is fast developing into an extremely valuable player.The way he matched Hayden shot for shot was absoultely brilliant.Dhoni too did not disappoint in the end.

But what I was disappointed about was the poor show by Parthiv Patel.I feel that the cap on no. of foreign players has reduced the quality of the cricket.Surely Fleming could do better than Parthiv.

I did not see our bowling for two reasons -

1. I was sure that we would win with 208 on the board and Mumbai without Sachin

2. I don't like to see bowling

Contrary to my expectation, Mumbai Indians gave us quite a close call.Sanath Jayasuriya was expected to cause some trouble, but Uthappa and Bhajji added to it.All said and done, we managed to win, and that's the only thing that counts.

The Hindu reports that Goni was responsible for restricting the run-scoring of the Mumbai Indians.All I can say is well done, we need more like you m'boy.

No comments: