Wednesday, March 11, 2009

watch New Zealand vs India 5th ODI live highlights

Sehwag, however, refused to call himself the most destructive batsman in contemporary cricket and said, "I don't think so. You have Brendon McCullum and (David) Warner. There are a couple of other batsmen as well." 

Asked about today's blistering knock, Sehwag said he went after the Kiwi bowlers after getting a go-ahead from the team management.

Sehwag fastest Indian centurion 

"My coach and captain gave me full freedom to go and play my natural game. They asked me to go and hit the ball. So I was not worried about getting out. I knew if I could provide a quick start, then the middle order can finish the game," said Sehwag.

Describing it as one of his best ODI innings, Sehwag said, "This is one of my best innings as I remained not out. I played some good shots. I never thought I could play the hook and pull shots on this track. I don't how it comes or where it comes from, but I managed to hit the ball well."