Saturday, March 7, 2009

watch India vs New Zealand 3rd ODI live streaming

Raina attributed his success in the series to condition-specific practice sessions.

"We had a quality practice session before the tour. I think it is really important to prepare yourself before the game. The ball does a bit initially when you go in to bat. So you have to hang in there for a while"."Also, you have to select your bowler, read the circumstances, your areas, sort out your game plan before stepping on the pedal," said Raina.

The left-hander was confident that India could win the third ODI against New Zealand, rain-permitting."This is my opportunity. I feel I can do better. Though the focus is now on one-dayers, I am looking forward to Test cricket. I will give 100 per cent to the side when I get the chance," signed off the youngster, who has caught the imagination of the antipodean cricket buffs, inspiring a "Raina, Raina Go Away" headline in a local daily.