Wednesday, May 6, 2009

watch Pakistan vs Australia Twenty20 live streaming

"Results of at least two matches could have gone in our favour but the Australians showed more professionalism and discipline and we need to improve in these areas ourselves," Younis said in an interview.

"But I don't have a magic wand to make things happen quickly. Improvement in performance and consistency in the team will only come with time. And every player has to show and take responsibility for the team it is not just the captain who can do everything," he said.

Younis said he needed more support from other team members to concentrate on his captaincy and own batting.

"I need more support from my support team because I spent a lot of time with the players in this series. I know that I have to get runs to set the right example. I want to concentrate on my batting and captaincy," Younis said. The captain said he was satisfied with the performance of controversial fast bowler, Shoaib Akhtar who ended with just three wickets in four matches.

No comments: