Wednesday, May 6, 2009

watch Bangalore Royal Challenger's vs Rajasthan Royals live streaming

"I think I was a little tense during the initial matches but I have settled down. Now, I have some confidence going. I played my natural game yesterday. And I am very happy that we won the match," he was quoted as saying in the IPL website.

With Rajasthan placed at number three, Smith said his new found confidence will help his team to make it to the final four.

"No, I did not want to set a score for myself. I just wanted to be positive today. I just wanted to be myself on the field. Hopefully, I can use the confidence in the coming matches to help my side secure a semi-final berth," he said.

The left-handed South African also lavished praise on his opening partner Naman Ojha.

"Naman Ojha was awesome. He allowed me to play some positive cricket. It was great to have a good opening partnership in the match. Our top-order has struggled, so it feels good to make the amends," he said.

No comments: